Monday 9 March 2015

My Man's Beauty

My man's beauty cannot be compared to redness of rose,
His hair stands like a straighten wire,I love his hasting smell but not more then perfumes,His songs are manly but I prefer listening to stars,He never cries yet he always makes me shy,His laugh sound a guiding stars walk,He is no any God as he walks on ground,He is my man, my soul mate,
And his love is as rare as my existence on earth,
If you say love doesn’t exist,
Then I hath never loved my man,
This world never existed, no man ever loved,
and I never wrote this love verse for him,


He meets me in heaven, where lovers never depart...


WHY ITS EVERYTIME A GIRL WHOSE BEAUTY IS BEING PRAISED IN THE POEMS OR VERSES..WHY NOT MAN?..WELL HERE IS A START FOR THIS AND I HAVE TAKEN SHAKESPEARE AS AN INSPIRATION AND WRITTEN ABOUT A GIRL'S VIEW OF LOVE FOR HER MAN..I HOPE U LIKE IT..TIME IS CHANGING SO DOES THE WAY OF EXPRESSING LOVE SHOULD CHANGE..THIS IS MY FIRST EVER LOVE POETRY..FINGERS CROSSED...

No comments:

Post a Comment