Tuesday 26 December 2017

Why I say NO to Book Reviews!

There is a very big reason why I say No to Book Reviews these days. I have a big list of books which I have to review and I have decided to review those books in 2018. I will wind up my reviews as soon as possible. Some of them I have read but I have not updated the reviews. Before taking any review I will make sure I have completed major part of this book list. This year had been a roller coaster ride for me. I moved to Canada and as a result reading and book reviewing slowed down. But don't think that I won't read the books. Some of the books are in India and my parents are sending me 2 books each every month so that I can start reading them. Here is a list of books and if you think that your book is missing please make me aware of this. For now the book review requests are closed. They are open only for Canadian authors after March 2018.



Pending Book Reviews List


Indian Books
International Books
·        East of Suez by Alice Perrin
·        A Perfect Heritage by Penny Vincenzi
·        A Road Not Travelled by J Alchem
·        The Peppered Moth by Margaret Drabble
·        Pishacha by Neil D Silva
·        Bloody Sisters by Jane Corry
·        Plot Engine by Ganga Bharani
·        Sleeping the Ground by Peter Robinson
·        Thankyou Love by Ayush Gupta
·        The Last Girl by Nadira Murad
·        Scarlet Nights by Mayur Patel
·        The Origin by Dan Brown
·        Rafflesia by Gautam
·        Need to Know by Karen Cleveland
·        A Storyteller’s Tale by Omar Ahmad
·        Brand Identity Breakthrough by Gregory V. Diel
·        The Garden of Love by Anuj Kumar
·        Travel as Transformation by Gregory V. Diel
·        Symphonies of Love by Bernard D’ Sa
·        The Road Ever After by Moira Young
·        My Wife’s Diary by Deepanshu Saini
·        A Line in the Dark by Malinda Lo
·        Everyone Has a Story by Savi Sharma
·        Wretched of the Earth by Frantz Fanon
·        Wicked Temptations by Riti Prasad
·        Barking Madness by Ryan Hill
·        From the Closet of Heart by Sonia Kapoor
·        Rarity from the Hollow by Robert Eggleton
·        Twirled November by Krishna K Verma
·        Elm Street by Scott Douglas Vaughan
·        You are the Best Wife by Ajay K Pandey
·        End of the World The Beginning by Nesly Clerge
·        Waterboarding by Bragadeesh Prasanna
·        High Season by Chezzy Patel
·        Ruthless by MV Kasi
·        Non Heir by Rachel E Carter
·        The Secret Wishlist by Preeti Shenoy
·        Palm Beach Deadly Generic by Tom Turner
·        Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
·        Noel by Gage Irving
·        The Man Who Became Khali by Vinit K Bansal
·        The Zahir by Paulo Coelho
·        The Jasmine Bloom by Rajat Narula
·        How to Stop Worrying ans Start Living by Dale Carnege
·        Against All Rules by Summerita Rhyne
·        Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
·        Cuddle and Clash by Reetwika Bannerjee
·        Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostovosky
·        Grow Up Messy by Paromita Goswami
·        Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

          

No comments:

Post a Comment